Microsoft Office pro plus 2021
This is digital key send via email, not have ship to your home
Microsoft has officially announced the availability of the final version of its Office 2021 release for Windows and Mac users. Following the release of the preview version in the first half of this year, Office 2021 has been refined and is now available to users.
It includes virtually every change that has been added to the suite of programs in Office 365 over the past 3 years, although some features remain exclusive to subscribers. In addition to the main programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Office Products Included :
- Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus includes:
Microsoft Word 2021
Microsoft Excel 2021
Microsoft Access 2021
Microsoft PowerPoint 2021
Microsoft OneNote 2021
Microsoft Outlook 2021
Microsoft Publisher 2021
Microsoft InfoPath 2021
What’s New In Microsoft Office 2021 ?
- Excel icon got bigger
- Precision cell selection
- Key PivotTable Improvements: Personalization, Automatic Relationship Detection, Time Grouping, Increase and Decrease Buttons, Field List Search, Smart Rename, Multi-Screen Slicer, Faster OLAP Pivot Tables, Create, Filter by Timelines
- New Data Analysis Capabilities
- New types of charts, 2D maps
- New formulas, Excel functions
- CSV (UTF-8) support
- Improved access to the latest files and folders and book version history
- Data Protection (DLP) in Excel
- Publish to Power BI
- PowerPivot Enhancements
- Get & Transform (PowerQuery) improvements
- Insert SVG, icons and convert them to shapes, insert 3D models
- Improved handwriting support
- Large Powerpoint Icon
- Morph transition
- Zoom effect to jump to specific slides, sections and parts of your presentations
- Scalable ink enhancement: Record digital colorful gestures, pens, markers and pencils, effects, layer eraser, ruler to draw straight lines at any angle, slide show control with gestures.
- Insert and manage icons, SVG and 3D models, convert SVG icons to shapes
- Improved drawing and free-form markings
- Export 4K video
- Large Outlook icon
- Automatic download of OneDrive attachments
- Ability to see answers
- Focusing incoming
- Voice dictation and reading aloud
- Add multiple time zones to your calendar
- Mark emails as read when deleted
- Pop-up reminders
- Trip and delivery summary maps, updated contact cards.
- Improved availability check
- Office 365 support (with Exchange online account)
- Access icon got bigger
- 11 new charts to make it easier to understand the data stored in access forms and reports
- Bigint support
- Return the dBASE format of an import, link or export
- Sorting property sheet for forms and reports
- Shortcut Name property for controls
- Improved ODBC Reconnect Logic
- Keyboard shortcut for editing list item values (Ctrl + E)
- Accessibility improvements
- Office 2021 will not has:
- An editor and explorer of functions in Word.
- Tap in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- PowerPoint Designer
- Ideas and data types in Excel.
- Sharing in real time in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Encrypting Office 365 Messages.
- Advanced Threat Protection in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneDrive for Business
- Protection of corporate enterprises.
- Sensitive label support in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Shared Computer Licensing
- FastTrack parameters
- Integration with Microsoft Intune
System Requirements Microsoft Office :
- Processor : Dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or faster (2.0 GHz + for Skype for Business)
- RAM : 4 GB of RAM for 64-bit; 2 GB of RAM for 32-bit systems
- Hard Disk : 4.0 GB of free disk space
- Display : Screen resolution 1280 x 768 or higher
- OS : Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Requires DirectX 9 or higher, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10
- Internet access is not required. Activation – Internet-based or telephone-based, and KMS or MAK for enterprises.